JXCirrus CalCount is a food and exercise diary designed for people who are in the process of losing weight, tracking their exercise, or just want to watch what they are eating. It helps you monitor your calories by tracking the food that you are eating, as well as the exercise you do each day. You can build recipes that you use often. Makes calorie tracking simple.
- Record all of the food that you eat in a day.
- Builds up a list of your own foods and recipes to make searching a snap.
- Once you have identified your most common foods, you can record an entire meal with only a few clicks of the mouse. Entering a whole day need only take a couple of minutes.
- Colour codes your daily totals so you can see how you are going at a glance.
- Allows you to balance your calories over a day, a week or longer.
- Let the system calculate your ideal calorie range, based on your age, height, weight, sex and activity level. Even adjusts for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Calculates your ideal intake for up to 24 other nutrients, including: Fat, Salt, Cholesterol, Fibre, Alcohol, Vitamins, Iron, Caffeine.
- Record your Time, Speed, Distance or Repetitions against your exercise.
- Make up recipes based on a combination of several foods.
- Lets you record the exercise that you do each day, and adjusts total calories accordingly.
- Records total daily amounts from fitness trackers.
- Record your Time, Speed, Distance or Repetitions against your exercise (if you are jogging, cycling or swimming).
- Lets you record your weight as often as you want.
- Built in food database - the NUTTAB 2010 Nutrient Tables (published by Food Standards Australia/New Zealand).
- Export and import your own lists of foods and exercises.
- Sync data between devices using iCloud or Cloud Share se
- Save bookmarks to online food databases for quick reference.
- Plug in an alternative food database.
- Works without an internet connection.
- Detailed inbuilt user manual.
* Please keep in mind that the listed prices may contain snapshots when updating or adding the software to the www.angisoft.de index and may be partially obsolete due to technical reasons. In particular, price reimbursements are possible between the time the price is accepted by us and the later visit of the software producer's website, authors and programmers of the programs have no possibility to directly influence the presentation of the prices and immediate changes On our side. The actual price of the product, which is at the time of purchase, is on the website of the vendor of the software.
The www.angisoft.de Newsletter informs you about the latest news from the freeware and shareware scene, absolutely free!
* we do not accept Junkadresses or from freemailproviders
Please note that this is an original image from the software JXCirrus CalCount for Linux
of author JXCirrus
, and www.angisoft.de is not responsible for their content.
How to always check all content for legal opinions. Due to the mass of programs listed here, however, this is not always possible at all times in a hundred per cent. If you see a breach, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will remove it immediately.
No comment yet on this program was written!