Software to easily embedd images into html documents (instead of linking to them), by use of the data uri (a.k.a. datauri) scheme, with the following aims:
1) making html pages with small images more efficient to download (by avoiding making a separate request per image to display);
2) making html newsletters look ok, when the user has configured its email reader not to download remote content (in order to maintain his privacy); and
3) allowing the creation of error pages that correctly display images (without incurring in second-error problems when the error page does not refer to the base (or, even, expected) url).
Besides aiming helping one into easily embedding images in html (here document), this software also aims easily converting bad into good photos, by helping one into selecting just their good portions.
For this to happen, first, the user selects the dimensions of the image to output and, after that, selects oversize-and-crop, so that the program can dimension the output window. After these steps, the user decides what part of the image is to be output and centers it accordingly; before centering it, however, the user has the chance of enlarging the image.
In addition to the possibility of centering the good portions of the image, the user can also enhance it by applying some filters to it, as, for instance, the one to change its contrast or the one to change its brightness.
Opens images of type bmp, jpeg, png, and tiff, whether or not they are embedded in a data uri (a.k.a. data uri scheme or datauri scheme).
The standard (a.k.a. Lite) version of the program saves images as either 24bpp or 32bpp; the professional (a.k.a. Pro) version of the program counts the colors of the image in order to choose what is the format that can be used (1bpp, 4bpp, 8bpp, 24bpp, or 32bpp) to generate the smallest file size without loss of quality.
The program has been created to be portable, thus, it can be executed from a pen drive.
.NET Framework 2.0 or more recent; Windows XP or more recent OS; Pentium cpu or more recent cpu
* Please keep in mind that the listed prices may contain snapshots when updating or adding the software to the www.angisoft.de index and may be partially obsolete due to technical reasons. In particular, price reimbursements are possible between the time the price is accepted by us and the later visit of the software producer's website, authors and programmers of the programs have no possibility to directly influence the presentation of the prices and immediate changes On our side. The actual price of the product, which is at the time of purchase, is on the website of the vendor of the software.
The www.angisoft.de Newsletter informs you about the latest news from the freeware and shareware scene, absolutely free!
* we do not accept Junkadresses or from freemailproviders
Please note that this is an original image from the software The Easy Photo 2 Data URI Lite
of author Filipe Rosado da Fonseca
, and www.angisoft.de is not responsible for their content.
How to always check all content for legal opinions. Due to the mass of programs listed here, however, this is not always possible at all times in a hundred per cent. If you see a breach, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will remove it immediately.
No comment yet on this program was written!